Sunday, January 22, 2006

Beef On A Bun, The Perfect Sunday Dinner

Sunday Used to be my day off from cooking, except for the occasional dessert or side dish. Now that my in-laws have moved, I have to cook again. This has taken some getting use too because I admit it I am a creature of habit. I don't like change unless I can see some major obvious benefit for me (like a new couch). Well this year church is late and that means food is late and believe me we are all starving when we get home. So as soon as I am done typing this I will go prep dinner. It should take 5-10 minutes to prep and then I'm done for the whole day. So here is my recipe. I hope you enjoy.

3-4 pound roast
1 1/2 cup ketchup
1 pkg Onion soup mix
1 tablespoon chili powder
3 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon minced garlic

Place in crock pot and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours, or high for 4 to 5 hours. Serve on Bun and with a side of Caesar salad.

No comments: