I said in my first post that I would get a little political sometimes. Its my blog I can do what I want! Right? I don't to do this all of the time, but lately I feel that I have been in a bit of a Wonderland. The crazy Wonderland created by the politicians and I just don't understand their thinking. If I were running the country, I would run it as if I were running my household. Cut back when I need to, spend when necessary, and only have a party when everything else is in order. I would also be able to do it without name calling, swearing, or childish behavior. How is anyone to get anything done when they are constantly wasting time by interrupting one another. If there was more time spent debating the actual policies then saying "Mr. Speaker, he called me a ****" then things might actually get done. If I had a business and my people were behaving that way, they would so be fired. Here are some things that I don't get about the parties of Canada.
The Liberal Party: (aka the Grits, why I don't know)
1. Takes Employment Insurance (EI) and puts it into general revenue. They take their greedy little hands and grab the money that is to be saved for when we are out of jobs, pregnant, or on a leave of absence. Its no wonder they have a surplus.
2. Goes through scandal after scandal and still manage to come out clean. The HR scandal, Gun Control program, "Add Scam" and now expense accounts have come into question and that's just in the last 10 years.
3. They are giving David Dingwald a severance package for quitting. They are afraid of being sued. "what?" He quit or was encouraged to resign but that was because he was in the wrong. What business would ever do that?
The Conservative Party; (aka the Torys, again I don't know why?)
1. Suffering from multiple personality disorder. Are they reformers, alliance , or conservatives. Their lack of stick-to-it-tiveness is embarrassing. How are they to be trusted to lead when they don't even know who they are and cannot stay together long enough to agree?
2. Maybe this next thing is a symptom of their condition, but they have yet to find a leader who has full backing of their party. They lack Unity.
3. They employ sub-standard people. Past and present leaders have surrounded themselves with people who don't fact check and give poor advice. It like its being run by a bunch of monkeys. They need better spin doctors because even if they come out with something worth while and factual, nobody knows it because the Liberals have a greater talent with getting their stories on the news.
The New Democrats: (aka the NDP, now that makes sense)
1. Aside from their name, I don't get them at all. I am speaking in generalizations but they think that spending is the only way to improve things. Its like they are shopoholics. Just throw money at it that will fix it. That's nice if your living on the dole.
Its no wonder Canadians are apathetic when it comes to voting. There is no one to vote for. I guess that's what you get when you have thieves, monkeys and shopoholics developing policy and running the country.