1. I was born in the United States
2. I grew up in Canada
3. I could potentially have dual citizenship I just ned to get the paper work done but that costs money
4. I like genealogy
5. Last year I would spend at least an hour a day working on it.
6. My computer broke down last year.
7. So did my genealogy.
8. We bought a mac
9. I was told it would do PAF (Personal Ancestral File)
10. It doesn't without virtual PC. I can't afford virtual PC
11. I'm not happy. I feel deceived.
12. I have taken 7 years of Piano
13. I cannot play worth a darn.
14. I am teaching myself piano because I can't afford lessons.
15. I am currently in Grade 2 conservatory.
16. I have a sister who taught herself piano up to grade 8
17. She has inspired me.
18. I have a yellow belt in Karate.
19. My last Karate Lesson was when I was 8.
20. When I was young my parents put me in community lessons for gymnastics
21. After a year I wasn't taking gymnastics anymore.
22. The just let us play on the Canadian climber, a special jungle gym attached to our gym wall.
23. I can still do a cartwheel.
24. I can still do round off.
25. I learned how to do that when I was 6.
26. I get really dizzy when I do a cartwheel or a round off.
27. My Mom taught me how to do a cartwheel.
28. I am trying to teach my boys how to do a cartwheel.
29. I would like them to learn to play an instrument.
30. I don't think they are ready.