Thursday, January 11, 2007

Catch Up and Mustard

Have you noticed how every celebrity, public person, of the female persuation has the same hair? Long and layered from the chin down. Most are going blonde again too. Makes someonelike me with shoulder length brown hair feel a little out of place. Don't get me wrong I don't want to be a blonde, I 've done it and I didn't have more fun, I just looked funny. My question is where is the uniqueness? Of course i'm just basing this on the last two days of morning talkshows that I've watched. Statistically speaking my sample isn't great. So what do I know?

********

One stock is doing miserably. The other is doing ok. At least it is going up. I've been told to hang on but I've already lost half. Good thing i didn't put a lot into it.

*********

As for the resolutions. I've been really good at the napping one. Haven't missed a day. The laundry and the dishes still need some work but at least i'm trying.

********

3 comments:

hazelblackberry said...

Good to know you've got those reolutions in the right order.

hazelblackberry said...

I say, that should be reSolutions, boy.

Anonymous said...

My eyebrow lady is Jessica at Affinity Hair. This place is next to Cilantro's on 17th Ave and 4th St. which happens to be ppretty close to you anyways!