Thursday, August 31, 2006

iPod, uPod, We All Pod

Yes boys and girls I have joined the iPod universe. Mr. Wonderful and I went on a bit of a shopping spree. I'm still feeling a bit irresponsible especially because I have never spent this kind of money just on a whim. Thank you Visions for having this nice sale and a very eager sales man cutting us some extra deals due to our multiple purchases. Did I mention that we were a bit irresponsible? Just so you know we have a plan. Isn't that something someone says when they are trying to rationalize their behavior? Oh well I'm 33 and I deserve a little indulgence now and then. So here I sit typing whilst listening to "The Old Apartment" by Barenaked Ladies on my new iPod nano. I'm not feeling much regret right now lets see how I feel in the morning, that's in about 5 min.

Nope don't feel any regret now either. Guess I have to sleep on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Welcome to the family... Has someone shown you the secret handshake to belong to the iPod club yet?

ABQ Mom said...

How fun.

How does one convince one's husband to go on a frivilous shopping spree for said items like an ipod?

If you have the answer let me know. :-D

Alyson said...

It was his idea.

Proud Mum said...

Congratulations!

We're pretty far away from a ridiculous, frivolous shopping spree, so I appreciate living vicariously through your spree. Hooray! (and good choice of music, btw!)

Stefanie said...

I don't have an ipod. I'm a member of the mp3 club. Does that count? ;-)