Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh Baby, I'm So Tired

Just over ten years ago I had a roommate who would say "Oh baby, I'm so tired." all the time. She said she got it from an Oprah show where a couple were having a problem with the frequency of sex. He wanted it and she didn't. Well before you jump to any conclusions the frequency of sex is not what this post is about, but now that I have your attention....

Lately I have been wondering if humans hibernate, because if they do that would explain a lot. I'm tired and I could sleep pretty much anywhere and at any time. I am longing for my bed all day. My comfortable clothes look like pajamas and I'm contemplating a whole wardrobe full of workout clothes. Nice workout clothing so that others will think I am active as well as giving great footage for when someone nominates me for "What Not To Wear." Could you please get on that.

Maybe its the crash that happens after a holiday (Canadian thanksgiving) or maybe its the fact they already have Christmas trees at the Local Zellers that is making me want to close my eyes and drift off in a peaceful slumber. It can't be my 13 year old secondhand tilted lumpy bed. Maybe instead of complaining I should be grateful. We all know it could be worse I could go back to my nights of insomnia where deceased horses are repeatedly flogged or I could enter the new world of Narcolepsy.

3 comments:

Two Mittens said...

Maybe it's your new job. Work makes me tired.
I like your idea on the work out wear. I think you're on to something. And if you get a free shopping trip to New York out of it, even better!

Proud Mum said...

Maybe it's the full moon. ;-)

Proud Mum said...

(sorry, my other quip was going to be "maybe you're pregnant.")