Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cool Hand, Puke

Caution those of you with weak stomaches don't read.

Those who know me know that somehow I manage to steer any conversation to the art of puke. I am greatly versed in the topic of the "technicolour yawn". I know what things really hurt to throw up, and many other aspects of puke to graphic to mention. However there is one aspect my child Ethan has experienced that I have not. Puking in your bed and sleeping in it. Gross!

All of that aside I gotta say that puke from your kids must be different than puke from anyone else, because I have been able to deal with it with such grace and composure . Something that would have triggered a barfaramma to rival the one in "Stand By Me", has not because its my children. They need someone with a cool hand to deal with the puke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least it was not ptojectile vomit (see Linda Blair in the Exorcist). Although seeing Ethan's head spin around would be quite a sight!