Friday, July 22, 2005

10 Reasons You Should Not Attend HFPE.

For those of you who don't know I am Home Family and Personal Enrichment Leader for our ward. I was doing an idea search and came across this. I would have linked you to the site but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. This is from theideadoor.com. I'm not clever enough to come up with my own.

10 Reasons NOT to attend Enrichment Night!

1. My house is a mess! I would rather stay home and clean.
2. I attended Enrichment Night in 1997. Why do I need to attend another one?
3. I don't like having 2 hours away from the house every month.
4. I couldn't possibly take a night off from watching my favorite TV shows.
5. I am so gifted in the "spiritual" department. I don't need to learn anything.
6. I don't like getting together with sisters of the same religion.
7. I don't like learning things like how to use time more wisely, tips for FHE, $ management, etc.
8. My kids and/or husband love me to spend all my time with them and not have any outside interests.
9. I would rather talk with telemarketers than with the women at church.
10. I have all the confidence I need! Why would I want to develop more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the number one reason not to attend HFPE is...

"I miss 'Homemaking'!"

ABQ Mom said...

Isn't it funny that we have all these thoughts in our head but once we go we ACTUALLY enjoy it?