Thursday, September 21, 2006

Shhh, Don't Tell Anyone.



I have a secret. I have been released as the Home Family and Personal Enrichment Leader and have been given what may be the best calling ever. This particular calling is one most complain about or say that they would never want it. I am going to be a CUB LEADER! Aren't you all envious of me? You think you aren't but wait until I tell you about my adventures I'm going to have. You will so want to be a Cub Leader and you won't be able too because I will be the Cub Leader and I won't want to give it up. Guess it sucks to be you.

I just got oriented and I'm so excited. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

My mom spent years in the scouting program. Often by choice! I do fear that I will someday end up there too. But now with 2 boys I will probably appreciate it more.
I bet you will have a good time =)