Friday, December 15, 2006

Thou Shalt Not Go Christmas Shopping Without Thy Bucket.


This should be the one of the 10 commandments for me. Its official now all three pregnancies have experienced squatting by a tire and well I'll spare you the details. I hope my kids are grateful for what I go through to get Christmas presents for them. Unfortunately this trip wasn't very fruitful. Any ideas where I can get an x-wing fighter that won't break the bank. Its for my 5 year old so keep in mind he will be playing with it, this isn't an investment. I found a Millennium Falcon but he specifically asked for x-wing fighter.

6 comments:

Sariah said...

We found the X-wing fighter as a Transformer at Target and at Wal-Mart. It was $20. I don't know if that's too much or not. But that's why we didn't get it for Ethan. That and we weren't sure if he'd be happy with a Transformer or not. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

ebay ebay ebay ebay ebay... The best five words in the world

Alyson said...

I'm thinking of postponing christmas. The plegue has hit our ouse and i don't see how i'm going to get the shopping done.

Anonymous said...

So... it's true. "Be careful what you pray for because you may actually get it" You wanted to lose weight, right? This just wasn't HOW you expected to lose it. Have you and Mr. Wonderful had your RH factor checked yet? Do they match? ~N

Alyson said...

our Rh factors are the same. We both knew our blood types going in and we've had two kids without any problems.

Anonymous said...

You've had two kids without any problems, except for being so sick every time...