Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm It

I finally found time to answer the Meme.

1. When showering do you start the water before you get in or do you get in and start the water?
I start the water before I get in.

2. Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottles?
Yes I do and if necessary i repeat

3. Do you moan like the people on the Herbal Essinces?
Not all the time.

4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Have you? I'm uncomfortable with this question.

5. Have you been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Whe I was younger. I'm sure for the reason of speed. There were 5 of us.

6. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
Yes, I believe it saves time, but really I'm just trying to find an excuse to stay in the shower longer.

7. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Yep.

8. How old do you look?
You tell me.

9. How old do you act?
Younger than I am

10. Whats the last song you sang?
How do I get you alone - Heart.

11. Have you recently become a member of anything?
All of MP3 gotta have my tunes. Yet I haven't bought anything. I'm kind of warming up to the idea.

12. What are your plans for the weekend?
Salsa

13. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
That depends. sometimes I start closed and peak and sometimes i sart open an end closed. I don't want to miss.

14. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
I don't find her sexy. Sorry Condy. I do however think its awsome that she is a concert pianist.

15. Are you in love with anyone right now?
Absolutly

16. Have you ever said I love you?
Absolutly

17. Does anything on your body itch right now?
No

18. What colour is the carpet in your bedroom?
Grey Blue. I think.

19. Have you ever had somone of the opposite sex in your room?
Absolutly

20. Who is the sexiest famous woman alive?
Jessica Alba I think?

21. Who is the sexiest famous man alive?
If my husband was famous it would be him but I guess i would have to say James Marsden.

22. Are you more creative alone or with people?
Depends on who the people are.

23. Does every family have a crazy uncle or is it just mine?
neither. My doesn't but i don't think its just yours.

24. Have you ever smuggled anything into america?
Which america North or South? Aren't we all from America canadians too. Since i don't smuggle I'd have to say no.

25. Do you end up making a fool of yourself when you flirt with someone you like?
Not all the time. Ask my husband.

26. Does playing a guitar make a girl/guy more attractive?
Almost every instrument does except the acordian or triangle

27. Do you exercise before you eat in the morning?
Sometimes

28. Do you believe your name fits your personality?
I never thought about it. I guess it does. I've always been me.

29. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Sports, Whats sports?

30. Is it better to be single or in a relationship?
Depends on the person and who they are in a relationship with. Right now its better for me to be in the relationship I'm in.

31. What do you think about the person who sent you this survey?
Revenge is a dish best served cold. I get you with a survey when you least expect it.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

I didn't spell check, i admit it i'm a horrible speller / typer

ABQ Mom said...

no problem. at least you can put your sentances together well enough that we can understand what it is you're trying to say. Kudos just for that!

Philosophical Karen said...

Is it just me or did those survey questions sound like they were written by teenagers, for teenagers? Kudos for answering them anyway. (As a fellow Canadian, I kinda had to agree with your "America" comments.)

FeatherSky said...

When we were coming back home from London the customs guy asked me if I had any meat in my pack (we had been backpacking). I told him that I had some cans of tuna. He gave me a weird look and asked again "Do you have any meat?" Slower, I said, "Yes, some canned tuna." He looked at me like I was daft and again said "Do you have any meat?" I thought for a second and then said "No." and he let me through! So I guess I've sort of smuggled meat into the country haha

I've thought of putting a survey type thing on my blog, but I haven't found any deep, intelligent, conversation starter type ones. Have any of you seen one sort of like that?